The King Rasta Longboard Fishtail Complete is a great all-around that lets you ride street, pool, park, and steep hills. The mellow concave and angled kicktail serves up sweet control for tricks and quick turns.
She has the extra foot space of a longboard, while having a short enough wheelbase to supply all the fun that a skateboard can offer. The large polyurethane wheels and high-performance ABEC 7 bearings make urban cruising and carving easy.
Completely assembled and ready to ride out of the box.
Skateboard Graphic Design
The meaning behind the King Rasta Skateboard design.
- The Lion with Crown: Represents Jesus Christ as the Lion of Juda. Jesus was a descendant of the tribe of the Kings, which was called Judah. Christ is regarded as the ‘lion of the tribe’ and ‘Root of David’.
- If you look carefully at the mane of the Crowned King, you will find the hidden word Rasta.
- The Color Red represents the blood of the African people.
- The color Yellow represents the wealth of Africa.
- The color Green represents the fertility of the African land.
- Width 9.5″
- Length 40″
- Wheelbase 20.5″
- Classic Fishtail shape
- 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple Laminate
- Low Concave
Longboard Complete Hardware
- 9″ Seagull Heavy Duty High Tensile Aluminum Alloy Trucks and Hardened Steel Axles
- 1/2″ Rigid Riser Pads
- 73mm Diameter 87A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Precision Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape with screened Edge SST Logo
*Actual wheel and truck color may vary.