The King Rasta Longboard Pintail is designed for controlled cruising, carving and hill riding. Sharp corners and railing perfect lines have never been easier with this compact concave pintail.
While still providing ample foot space to dance and board walk, the shorter deck length supplies the wheelbase needed to be lively and manoeuvrable for cruising city obstacles and dodging pedestrians.
The longboard complete comes standard with 70mm diameter and 78a durometer wheels for plenty of grip and ABEC 7 bearings for speed. The 7-ply Canadian maple constructed deck is both solid and durable.
Completely assembled and ready to ride.
Skateboard Graphic Design
The meaning behind the King Rasta Skateboard design.
- The Lion with Crown: Represents Jesus Christ as the Lion of Juda. Jesus was a descendant of the tribe of the Kings, which was called Judah. Christ is regarded as the ‘lion of the tribe’ and ‘Root of David’.
- If you look carefully at the mane of the Crowned King, you will find the hidden word Rasta.
- The Color Red represents the blood of the African people.
- The color Yellow represents the wealth of Africa.
- The color Green represents the fertility of the African land.
Longboard Deck Construction
- Width 9.25″
- Length 39.25″
- Wheelbase 27.25″
- Classic Pintail shape
- 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple Laminate
- Low Concave
Longboard Complete Hardware
- 9″ Seagull Heavy Duty High Tensile Aluminum Alloy Trucks and Hardened Steel Axles
- 1/2″ Rigid Riser Pads
- 70 mm Diameter 78A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Precision Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape with screened Edge SST Logo
*Actual wheel and truck color may vary.