The Lord Rasta Longboard Fishtail Complete is a great all-around that lets you ride street, pool, park, and steep hills. The mellow concave and angled kicktail serves up sweet control for tricks and quick turns.
She has the extra foot space of a longboard, while having a short enough wheelbase to supply all the fun that a skateboard can offer. The large polyurethane wheels and high-performance ABEC 7 bearings make urban cruising and carving easy.
Completely assembled and ready to ride out of the box.
Skateboard Graphic Design
The meaning behind the Lord Rasta Skateboard design.
- The Lion with Crown: Represents Jesus Christ as the Lion of Judah. Jesus was a descendant of the tribe of the Kings, which was called Judah. Christ is regarded as the ‘lion of the tribe’ and ‘Root of David’.
- The Twelve Dreadlocks: The Lion’s profile has Twelve Dreadlocks that represents the Twelve Tribes of Israel.
- The Seven Jewels: Derived from the Seven Days of Genesis and the Seven Seals of Revelation, the 7 jewels represent the idea of perfection and completeness.
- The Dreadlock Mane: Symbolize defiance & rebellion against Babylon (the capitalistic, materialistic, and oppressive world). It is a rejection of ideas and standards forced upon you. Be who you are and not what you are told. Because everything you actually need, God has already put inside you. The hardest part is for you to realize it.
- Width 9.5″
- Length 40″
- Wheelbase 20.5″
- Classic Fishtail shape
- 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple Laminate
- Low Concave
Longboard Complete Hardware
- 9″ Seagull Heavy Duty High Tensile Aluminum Alloy Trucks and Hardened Steel Axles
- 1/2″ Rigid Riser Pads
- 73mm Diameter 87A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Precision Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape with screened Edge SST Logo
*Actual wheel and truck color may vary.